Friday, December 4, 2009

what does she have ?



Oh my god ,I want only to know why do i feel Meryl Streep without know her?
yeah ,i know is totaly crazy,but she makes me dont give up for anything.
Across her i could to meet people who are the most important thing in my life.
when everything bad was about to happen in my life, like the stories with my mother, my father insisted I watch a movie, not regarded iso with the cover, having an embarrassing middle name as the title "The Devil Wears Prada "But at the time there was nothing to cheer me but to watch a movie, just looking one day I had enjoyed 5 movies and one of them was that the the embarrassing lol
Then I felt a feeling good, but did not understand, until my sister came home from school and made me watch it again, before the great discovery is that those people with green eyes gloss touched me the letter of my dreams.

And if today I am what I really am, even though I'm shy that I have to say it was thanks to God for having put Meryl in my way, and knowing true friendships.

2 comments:

  1. eloa i love you girl!!
    and i love too meryl streep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meryl i love your films and your act <3 i love you so mach

    ReplyDelete